Expedient Technology Solutions
- Information Technology
- Computer Services
Expedient Technology Solutions (ETS) has been providing clients in the greater Springfield - Dayton region with superior Managed IT services for over a decade. Our friendly, experienced IT professionals have a broad range of expertise to design, deploy, and manage your networks and critical business systems. As a company, we highly value each client relationship and take great pride in providing business leaders with a strategic plan to utilize technology to enhance their organization. Our distinctive company culture enables each team member to deliver the highest quality of service that we promise to each and every client. Managed services are only as good as the organization providing them. At ETS, we work to maximize your network's speed, performance, and the stability of your systems. We seek to prevent any problems before they can cause damaged data, interruptions in your business operations, and financial loss. Our Stress Free IT Premium option covers everything at a flat monthly rate so it's easy for you to control and we never profit from your technology troubles, only your successes.
- Managed IT Services
- 2017 Top 10 Tech Firms to Watch
- 2017 Best Place to Work Dayton
- CRN 2017 Managed Service Provider Pioneer 250
Whom to Contact
- JT HollidayDirector of Operations8561 Gander Creek DriveMiamisburg, OH 45342Phone: (937) 528-7603
- Rick PetersonDirector of Technical Services8561 Gander Creek DriveMiamisburg, OH 45342Phone: (937) 528-7605
- Mr. Todd SchrimpfClient Relationship Manager8561 Gander Creek DriveMiamisburg, OH 45342Phone: (937) 528-7606
- David StoneDirector of IT Consulting8561 Gander Creek DriveMiamisburg, OH 45342Phone: (937) 528-7602
- Marcus ThompsonChief Executive Officer8561 Gander Creek DriveMiamisburg, OH 45342Phone: (937) 528-7601
From Springfield take I-70 West to 675 South. Right on Exit 2 towards Miamisburg. Left on Yankee, right on Lyons, left on Newmark and left on Gander Creek. Approximate time is 45 minutes.